RSS
I am preparing my Master's in Secondary Education and this is a journal about my learning experiences at Iñaqui's lessons. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am in doing it!!!

Friday 2 November 2012

Welcome to my blog!!!






I am quite overwhelmed as this is the first time I am creating a blog. In fact, this blog is made for my Master’s in Secondary Education.  It is meant to collect all the information that I am learning in this subject and thanks to my Master's teacher Iñaqui.

The aim of this blog is to give personal feedback on the lessons, give a critical opinion as to whether we agree or not with Iñaqui and give comments on the readings he suggests on the virtual campus. Above all, we will be learning to reflect on what we are reading and learning in class.



0 comments:

Post a Comment