RSS
I am preparing my Master's in Secondary Education and this is a journal about my learning experiences at Iñaqui's lessons. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am in doing it!!!

Saturday 17 November 2012

Multiples Intelligences


Howard Gardner's theory about multiple intelligences:

Do we all learn in the same way? The answer is no.
So why should we teach everything and everybody in the same way?
We cannot continue teaching everyone with the same old classical methods.
We need to get to know our students and see how we can stimulate them better to learn a foreign language.

This is part of Gardner's theory which talks about 8 different types of intelligences:
Verbal/ Linguistic
Maths/ Logic
Spatial

Bodily Kinesthetic
Musical
Interpersonal
Intrapersonal 
Naturalist

Here you can find a video that explains how you can apply these intelligences in the classroom:




For more information please visit the following link:

Multiple intelligences

0 comments:

Post a Comment