RSS
I am preparing my Master's in Secondary Education and this is a journal about my learning experiences at Iñaqui's lessons. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am in doing it!!!

Monday 12 November 2012

Things you can do to practice & improve your English


I quite enjoyed this session where Iñaqui showed us one of his many experiments at his school.
He wanted students to improve their oral skills in English but he did not have the money nor the time to spend in the UK and not even the possibility to arrange an exchange with English students.
So what about exchanging his best English students with the ones that need a bit of extra help?
It's a very positive, practical and economical way to improve your English as well as a friendly way of getting to know other students from different ages and levels.
However, Iñaqui shared with us that the influence of a bad leader can make the experiment fail. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment