RSS
I am preparing my Master's in Secondary Education and this is a journal about my learning experiences at Iñaqui's lessons. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am in doing it!!!

Sunday 27 January 2013

Activity examples to teach your secondary school students

Well, we are coming to the end of the 1st semester of my master.
Next week, we are sitting for exams.

Even though, it is not compulsory to add your didactic unit, it will be a shame not to compile and share this valuable information with everyone in the class.

By the way, I checked previously with Iñaqui and he supports this idea too, although as you know, he will not evaluate this work as he is not the teacher.

I still believe that using the blog to share these activities I compiled for my future students could be of help to future secondary or primary school teachers too.

I hope you enjoy them.

Best of luck for the exams!!

"If you had a million dollars..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment